Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pink Pink and more Pink!

Andrew and I had planned after our appointment to go out to lunch and go to baby gap to buy one little gender specific item to celebrate! When I got home on Wednesday night though i saw we had a FedEx package. Andrew's mom had sent us a gift card so we could have a little fun celebrating! I think we ended up getting three pennies back so boy did we have fun!
Well and once we found out we were having a girl I had to make her a little something so I decorated this onesie with yo-yos and buttons! ( you can get the yo-yo pattern here )
I made a few bigger ones I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

3 comments:

Acker Family said...

I know I always say it but I wish I was crafty like you! Soo cute! I love all those girl clothes! And your grandma is beautiful-I voted :)

Daisha said...

Such cute yo-yo's. I've never heard of them before! You should make the big ones into head bands maybe?!

Jules said...

Stitch those yo-yos on a fabric headband or glue them to alligator clips to make hair pretties for your baby girl. Love it!