Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The past two weekends:)

I have not been keeping up with my posts! So here is a quick update on what we have been up to! A couple of weekends ago Kyle and Alissa and Katelyn came down for Saturday afternoon. We decided to hit up the gap sale and scored some great deals!! Katelyn go some cute stuff and I got some great maternity stuff!

We left gap just in time to catch happy hour at the Little Fish Market! They have the best fish tacos!

We have been enjoying going to the Sunday morning service and being able to hang out with friends after. I didn't get any pictures but we bbq'd with our friends Jeff and Lindsey and played a few rounds of Mario cart on their Wii! I love racing games and yes I like playing video games:)

Last weekend we drove up to Corona Del Mar to hang out with Kyle and Alissa again and to see the completed beach house while we were there! I could sit outside there all day and be happy! It was a cold overcast day which was a welcome relief to the 100 degree weather we have been having down here! It has been so hot Andrew and I even went swimming a couple nights in a row a couple of weeks ago just to cool down.
The view was amazing!
I had fun playing with Katelyn and getting giggles out of her! Lucy was not feeling herself in a different house and was sticking extra close hence her sitting right next to me! She settled right in after a while though. Kyle's mom was nice enough to watch her and Katelyn while we all went to dinner and when we got back she was just snuggled in and happy as can be!
More playing and giggles! Her mom sure makes her laugh!

On our way to dinner. . . Alissa's friends from high school were visiting for the weekend and we haven't seen them since her wedding!
Sunday after church we picked up lunch and went to the Free's house to eat! It was fun meeting the rest of the Free family and hanging out there for a while!
Then when we got home our friends Adam and Julia came over for dinner with little Noah! Noah has already grown out of his newborn Pampers so our baby girl got a donation:) I think we have enough for her first few days anyway! It was a very fun but very busy weekend! Andrew and I are ready for a weekend with no plans but it looks like that is a couple weeks out for us! I think we are trying to make the most of our last baby free days even though we can hardly wait until she gets here!

No comments: