Thursday, October 2, 2008

Most of you were right!

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL, A GIRL A SWEET BABY GIRL!!! We are over the moon excited and about to head out to buy some pink!! It was so cool to see her again and of course I started crying when they told us it was a girl! Here are more pictures than I'm sure most people care for but hey this is our first so we can be obnoxious!
Most of the appointment she was laying there with both her hands behind her head and her ankles crossed. Just chillin in the womb I love it! Then toward the end of the appointment she started moving her head back and forth like what is going on out there and turned her back to us!
This is a shot of her hand behind her head!

You can kind of see in this one her ankles crossed!
Oh and there are some foot prints!! Oh we are so in love with her already we can hardly stand it!


Yup it's a girl!Oh and some butt cheeks:) don't you just want to pinch them!

11 comments:

Acker Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Little girls are soo fun! I'm so excited for you and Andrew! And I love those cute pictures! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Little Girl Baby to you both! We are so excited and tickled PINK!

~mama (gramma-to-be)

Kaytee said...

YAY Jamie!!! I love little baby girls. I mean, baby boys are nice but there is just nothing like a baby girl! I really want a baby girl when it comes to be my turn so I'm very excited for you!

Pearson's said...

congrats! I'm sooo excited for you. Your little girl will be beautiful, just like her mommy. How funny my little boy did the same in his ultrasound. Crossed ankles and hands behind his head. Our babies are Just chillin.

Kyle & Alissa Circle said...

WOOHOO!!!! YEAH!! YIPEE!!! I already bought you something!!

Daisha said...

I am SO EXICTED for you!!! Finding out what your having is so much fun no matter how many kids you have!! Have fun shopping, sewing and getting ready for her arrival!

Jenn said...

JAMES, I know I texted you this yesterday, but I am still so incredibly excited for you!!! She will be beautiful!!!

Wendy said...

Congrats, congrats!!! You are going to love having a little girl. They really are just so much fun, and I'm guessing your little sweetie will be all girl, dolls and dress-up. The whole package.

The Edelbrocks said...

How exciting!! Congrats! Little gitls are so much fun!!! Have you thought of any names?

AZChelsea said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! She seems happy and healthy already! Praise God!! Oh waht an exciting time! You aren't going to be able to STOP yourself from buying PINK now!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Isn't that so amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was so happy to hear from you! I was just thinking of you the other day! You make me laugh.... maybe you can go tannning....not sure how far it penetrates!?! LOL. :) I need to get your email so we can stay in touch! Congrats again, you look fabulous!