Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend of babies and sushi!

This last week our friends Brook and Ryan had their baby girl Allie Joy. She was so cute and so little and look at all of her hair! We went to the hospital to meet her on Friday night!
On Saturday we went downtown to sushi with our friends Randy and Tassia. It was delicious!! I'm looking forward to the day when I can enjoy more than miso soup and california rolls though!
Our friends Adam and Julia had their sweet baby boy Noah Isaac last week too! We got to meet him on Sunday and I can't wait to snuggle him again!
The cute family!
Isn't he the tiniest! I can't believe in a few months we will have a little one this small!
So with Adam and Julia in the hospital last week we got to have these guys over. Every time Andrew would even take them out to go to the bathroom Lucy would cry. She hates when they have to leave!
Andrew has some time on his hands right now while he is in between terms so he made us some of this goodness! Just in time for fall!

2 comments:

Snaves said...

Beautiful people. Beautiful (and SUPER TASTY) cake!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! Can't wait until we meet that little baby that's in your tummy!
AND, can't wait to try out that sushi place!

~ ma