We got back to the Palmer house on Sunday night and spent the next few days relaxing. We went to the outlets a couple of times and out to some yummy dinners. Andrew and I spent one afternoon drinking decaf coffees, watching the waves and working on our birth plan.
On New Years Eve I woke up to a crash. The room Andrew and I sleep in is right below this deck so to me it sounded like the house was falling down! I ran to the back door and saw Andrew running around outside and opened the door for him. Come to find out he had just stepped out on the deck when it came crashing down! Praise the Lord he survived with only a few scrapes! Had he stepped any further out when it decided to fall the black metal furniture could have been behind him and fallen on top of him or who knows! Needless to say I didn't get much sleep the rest of that night I couldn't get my heart to stop pounding!
Here we were at 31 weeks! I can't believe we only had nine more to go!


1 comment:
jamie you're so adorable! i miss you!
Post a Comment