Tuesday, November 17, 2009

7 Months

Ok so I have been the worst blogger ever!! I think it has been two months now... oops! Well I figured since Audra will be nine months old in a couple of days I better catch up with at least the post about all she has been doing as she grows! Someday I may be able to catch up even more but at this point I may just pick from here.

Here was my girl at seven months!
She had just mastered sitting up the week before and on her seven month birthday she was onto army crawling! Also on her seven month birthday she began blessing me with ELEVEN hours of straight sleep a night! I know amazing right!? Well before you get too jealous I have to tell you it only lasted a few weeks. That was an amazing few weeks though!

This month she got her second little bottom tooth! So cute!

This was her first month of learning about food! She loved anything orange for a while! Sweet potatoes were a big hit! Carrots were also a favorite. Peas not so much. In fact when I gave them to her to try she stuck her tongue out and made a gagging noise. She loves unsweetened apple sauce and blueberries and has fun feeding herself banana puffs!

She now loves her sippy cup!


No comments: