I have been putting off blogging mostly because I have so much to share and knew it would take me a while once I sat down finally to do it! So get ready for the longest blog post EVER!
So a couple of weeks ago Audra and I flew to Oregon to visit!
Andrew was working on his Thesis model and was so busy and stressed out Audra and I ended up flying up a few days early. We didn't tell Daniel or my Grandparents we were coming early because we thought it would be fun to surprise them! We weren't supposed to fly up until Wednesday and left Sunday instead.
We didn't get to my parents until 11pm which is way past Audra's bedtime but she was such a trooper!
So a couple of weeks ago Audra and I flew to Oregon to visit!
Andrew was working on his Thesis model and was so busy and stressed out Audra and I ended up flying up a few days early. We didn't tell Daniel or my Grandparents we were coming early because we thought it would be fun to surprise them! We weren't supposed to fly up until Wednesday and left Sunday instead.
We didn't get to my parents until 11pm which is way past Audra's bedtime but she was such a trooper!
One fun thing about going up early is my dad got to spend a little more time with her before he had to fly out for work Monday morning.
Later on Monday we walked up to my grandparents house to surprise them! I love surprises and it was so fun to see the look on their face and Dan's face!



Tuesday we went and spent the day with the Bolen gang and I forgot my camera! Ugh! I did have my video camera though! So here are a couple picture clips from my video camera.
Ethan was talking to his mama and Audra loved all the noise he was making! Ethan is just seven weeks older than Audra!

We had a little dance party and Klaire showed the babies how it is done!
Ethan sure loves his big sis!
Audra had so much excitement playing with her buddies she slept most of the next day!On Wednesday we went to my old high school choir's finale concert since our choir director was retiring and it was the last high school concert he would conduct. We will a little early so we got to sit outside and just enjoy the nice day and spending time with my mama!

On thursday we drove out to visit Audra's Grandpa Palmer at his office so I could get my teeth cleaned! It couldn't have been a more beautiful day at the coast and we had such a nice drive!
After getting my teeth cleaned (no cavaties yay!) we went and had dinner at her Palmer Grandparent's house!

Friday her Palmer grandparents came over and we went and got professional pictures taken! I didn't get any pictures from that day because I didn't have my camera! That night we all had dinner together and my grandparents came down too.All four generations of Elizabeths! Joanne Elizabeth, Elizabeth Ann, Jamie Elizabeth and Audra Elizabeth!

On Saturday Amanda put together an open house at my parent's house so lots of people could come meet Audra! Here is Audra with my old college roomie Katie!
Her buddy Isaac came too! He is only three weeks older than her and looks JUST like his daddy Brandon! Probably going to be a football player like him too!
With her Auntie Amanda! I love how KJ is in this picture too! See her in the bottom left corner? It's a good thing her parents have a really good camera otherwise I'm sure they would have lots of blurry KJ pictures!
With what was left of our friends at the end of the open house! We loved seeing our friends so much and having everyone meet Audra!
Audra has discovered her two fingers! Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing! I went to check on her during a nap since it sounded like she had lost her pacifier and by the time I got there she had already found her two fingers!
I can't believe she is graduating high school! I think I first met her parents on a Mexico mission trip when I was twelve and they became surrogate parents to me on that trip.
Sunday night we had a camp out dinner Bachran style! haha! Hot dogs and marshmallows in the fire pit in my parents back yard!
Monday morning we went to Bridgeport to meet up with some friends. Audra got to meet our old family friend Joyce. Her daughter Kendra took all of our beautiful wedding pictures and thier family has been a part of our life for years and years!

On Tuesday her Grandma Palmer came back over to hang out for a while and on Wednesday we went shopping downtown with my mom, sister and dad!Wednesday night my mom and I went to hear my brother lead worship for the high school youth group while my dad stayed home and babysat a sleeping Audra. I loved sneaking out with my mom and listening in on my brother! It was such a treat and something we certainly miss out on not living by family.
Early thursday morning we flew back home and I think have spent the last week recovering from how much fun we had on our vacation! :)
We go back at the end of July and on that trip Audra will get to meet her Bachran Great Grandparents and her Great Uncle Matt and Auntie Celia! We can't wait!!






























1 comment:
Cute blog! What a great trip... oxoxox
~mama
Post a Comment