Hi Everyone! This is my first Easter! I enjoyed my first Easter church service so much that I slept through the whole thing!
On Friday to start off the celebrations I went to an Easter egg hunt at a play group! This is where I spent the hunt. Unfortunately I didn't find any eggs but I heard all the bigger kids had fun!
This picture of me in my car seat was where I spent my time at church! Fast asleep! I was especially sleepy this morning because I stayed up until midnight last night! I had the hardest time I think I have ever had trying to fall asleep.
On Friday to start off the celebrations I went to an Easter egg hunt at a play group! This is where I spent the hunt. Unfortunately I didn't find any eggs but I heard all the bigger kids had fun!
This picture of me in my car seat was where I spent my time at church! Fast asleep! I was especially sleepy this morning because I stayed up until midnight last night! I had the hardest time I think I have ever had trying to fall asleep.


5 comments:
Audra looks like she had a wonderful Easter. She looks so adorable in her Easter dress!! We love your family of 3!
SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!! xoxoxo
Such sweet pictures! I totally remember that dress from your shower-she looks adorable!
You guys are the cutest family ever! Love her dress, and you look beautiful as usual :)
okay, seriously, she is SOOO beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect little girl!!!!! Looking at your pictures makes me smile at the possibility of having a girl even though i would be so happy with either! Happy belated resurrection day!
Post a Comment