We have gone on a few walks just around our complex to get outside for a bit and get a little exercise and fresh air. Andrew took this picture of a beautiful bird of paradise during one of our walks.

Sporting and loving the moby! I just love having her so close to me.


Audra and Grandma! My mom flew back home yesterday and we were all so sad to have her go:(

Our first excursion out of the apartment complex aside from going to the pediatrician. We went to our friends house for a bit to celebrate Tassia and Randy's birthdays. Baby girl was so unsure about all the voices and unfamiliar noises she just wanted to nurse basically the whole time. . . .so i spent most of the party in Tammy's bedroom feeding Audra! My mom kept me company though and fed me dinner while I fed my baby her dinner!

Grandma and Granddaughter moment.

Three generations of Elizabeths!

My dad flew in last wednesday and stayed through saturday. we call him the baby whisperer because babies love him and he loves the babies. well especially one baby in particular! :)

Just having a morning chat.

Auntie Kelly flew in on Friday and just flew back today. She got in some snuggle time!

I love my grandpa and I want his nose!

All the girls!

Right before my dad had to leave.


Our friends Seth and Kelly are moving back to Ohio so Saturday night we went to their going away party. So sad to see them go! Audra slept basically the whole time we were there. I guess she was a whole week older!

Andrew having some Audra snuggled in the moby time!

On a walk with my sister yesterday afternoon!

We can't believe our little one is going to be three weeks old on thursday! Where is the time going!
2 comments:
Time goes extra super fast when you have kiddos. At the end of each day I wonder where the time went. Cherish it!!
Ohhhhhhh sweet times! I love you friend!! xox
Post a Comment