Thursday, February 19, 2009

Audra Elizabeth Kahanuolaokalani Palmer

She is here!! 5lbs 12 oz 18.5 inches long born at 8:05 am February 19th! More to come later . . . at the hospital recovering and falling even more in love with our new little girl:)





P.S. We just got skype with my dad and her Hawaiian middle name means "Heaven breathed and this is what happened."

7 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

JAMIE!! CONGRATS! How exciting!! She is perfect!

Daisha said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you. I love when babies come early . . . as long as their healthy! She's darling and so small. Can't wait to hear how it all went down.

Kristi said...

She is so tiny! I love it! What is her hawaiian name?

The Medina Heins' said...

I love you!! I love Audra!! She's sooo precious and little and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about her!! Be well my friend!! I miss you! xoxoxo

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!!!! She is gorgeous. You are so blessed. We have enjoyed practicing/trying to say her middle name.

Kaytee said...

She is beautiful Jamie! Way to go! And I love her Hawaiian middle name! Congratulations!

Acker Family said...

Jamie she is so beautiful! I can't wait to hear how it all went for you! Congrats!!