Friday, August 29, 2008

Guess who came for the weekend . . .

MY SISTER!!!
That's right! She hopped a plane all the way to San Diego to surprise me! And let me tell you I was surprised! Here is the proof:



Yeah that is my high pitched, not totally comprehending what is happening, super surprised voice!
I am so excited I get to spend the weekend with her!
We had another doctors appointment today and she was able to come and hear our baby's heartbeat too! So special! Andrew and I just fall more in love with this little babe growing in my tummy everyday and getting to hear it's heartbeat was amazing! It was cool to share that with Kelly too!

2 comments:

Acker Family said...

Yay for suprises!! And happy birthday to you! Have a fun weekend with your sister :)

The Medina Heins' said...

Ummmm Ya....that's pretty cool! Annnnd I saw the little baby in your belly through your shirt!