This post is long overdue! A few weekends ago our friends Jeff and Lindsay organized a Beach Olympics event! It was super fun and creative of them to come up with all of the games! I was so glad that it was an overcast day because it was so hot!
First they played a round of ultimate frisbee.

Then we played a couple rounds of balloon toss. One of which Andrew and I actually won! Probably since it didn't require much athleticism since I am athletically challenged:)
Our friends Jeff and Lindsay who organized it all!
Then we did a three legged race . . which we definitely loss!
Tug-o-war.

The end! It was fun to go to the beach and do something different other than just laying out!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ha! Oh gosh...something tells me you and I would've been just fine laying out on the beach...three legged race...what is that?! I'm with you on the lack of athleticism sister! Miss you!!
HOW FUN! That is such a great idea! I miss you Jamie!!!
Post a Comment