Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 Things!

Rules for this tag: 10 pictures, take them right away-NO cleaning up first, and tag 3 friends!

#1 Favorite destination:
Wish I was back at Kailua beach! Where there are no crowds and beautiful soft sand!

#2 Self Portrait:
Tired after work picture.

#3 What are your kids doing right now?
Or what are your pets doing if you have no kiddos!

#4 My Closet
Since our laundry room is more of a laundry closet we use the top middle shelf of our closet to hang drying clothes!

#5 My Laundry Room
Laundry closet behind double doors.

#6 The Fridge

#7 My Favorite Room in the HouseThe living room/ our main living area

#8 The 2nd Bathroom
Or our only bathroom!!

#9 Kitchen sink
Lots of clean dishes on the left!

#10 My Favorite Shoes
My slippers are pretty much my go to shoes when I don't have to go to work:)

I tag Erin, Alissa, Jamie and anyone else who wants to play!

Oh and just in case anyone thought I was studying architecture based on that last post, Andrew posted that! He is so cool and I think he needs his own blog:)

1 comment:

Acker Family said...

3 things: 1- you are too nice about my picture on my post-thank you :) 2-I want your closet and 3-LOVE your furniture! It's fun to be able to see inside your home ;)