Monday, May 5, 2008

Kelly's Graduation Weekend!

I am back in San Diego from a week in Oregon! It has been a long time since I last blogged! A week always feels like such a good chunk of time when I am planning a trip home until I go and then it always feels so full! Not in a bad way but I do feel like I go with the best intentions to do a lot of things and see a lot of people and don't get around to it all of it! Even so it was so wonderful to spend so much time with my family and to catch up with the friends we were able to meet up with! I am going to be lazy again and in an attempt to share more pictures without filling up the whole page I am including another picasa link. So to see more click here! We flew in late on Friday night and then got up early on Saturday for Baccalaureate and then spend the day at George Fox going to open houses and then graduation itself. So proud of that sister of mine! On Sunday we had church, where I ran into my boss from the UPS Store where I worked off and on for five years believe it or not and then we had Kelly's graduation BBQ! The rest of the week flew by with meeting up with friends and babies, lunch at my Grandma's, shopping dates with my mom and sister, coffee with Grandma, Mom, and Kelly, a girls movie night to watch 27 dresses, and before I knew it I was packing my bags to fly back already!
This weekend we are driving up to meet Andrew's cousin's brand new baby and picking up his mom who is spending the weekend with us! I am hoping I can start blogging more now that things may slow down a little!
This Sunday is mother's day! We are taking Andrew's mom out for breakfast and mailing my mama a little surprise! :) Do any of you have mother's day traditions or fun ideas to celebrate?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice synopsis of our fun/great week together! Wow - Kelly's a college graduate!
Love you!
- mama

Daisha said...

You saw Monty! That was by far my favorite job in highschool!! Can't believe how long ago that was. Sounds like you had a fun trip back home!
Daisha

The Medina Heins' said...

Pooper...I wish we could've gotten together...next time! (or maybe in your neck of the woods!) I miss you! We're leaving for Jamaica tomorrow!!