Tuesday, October 30, 2007

EGR!!

So I had a particularly difficult client I had to deal with this week. I won't get into the details because I know it will just upset me to talk about it again. In fact I was reduced to tears and took a few hours to pull myself together. When I told my mom about what had happened she told me about a lady she worked with this week. She said the lady walked around saying "mmhmm EGR that's all I'm saying is EGR!" When my mom asked her what EGR means she responded, "Extra Grace Required! Third woman in line I'll tell you right now EGR!" That just made me laugh! So my challenge this week is to not take it personally when people attack me and to have extra grace because we all could use more of that! I know I sure can and we all have people in our lives that we need a little EGR for! Hope everyone has a happy rest of their week I'm off to enjoy some comic relief with my hubby! We rented License to Wed!

No comments: